Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New year Everyone!!!

Wow, can you believe it????
I am so thankful for the year of 2012
Things that made this year so wonderful were.....
-Laughing so hard with my friends that we are crying and the teachers are getting mad
-Going adventures even though I'm afraid
-Being a risk-taker because I have friends by my side
-Solving real life mysteries that seem like they belong in books
-Writing so many books at a time I sometimes get confused when someone mentions one of them
-Going to camp for the first time ever and having so much fun
-Meeting wonderful/mean people

AND OF COURSE, I THANK YOU GIRLS, BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE  SO WONDERUFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So, yesterday was Hannah's b-day, and the 27th was Chrissa's b-day. For there small presents, Chrissa is awaiting a package with the sweetheard pj's and Hannah got her ears pierced!!!!!!! More about that in 2013! EEK! Together, for there HUGE present, they are going to Switzerland, after Alyssa comes back from London! She's leaving Sunnyside the 2nd. So here is a little fun from Hannah!


This is the last post from me in 2012
(And who knows what will happen next? Maybe Saige might come join me instead of MAG 33)!

Hola Amigos!
Natalia


Photo shoot from Hannah

Hello everyone! So, yesterday (my b-day) was really pretty out, so I went outside for a photo shoot! Enjoy!
 Beautiful








 I <3 this one









Peek-a-boo!

 True adventurists look for adventures in the smallest of places!

This looks really cool!
 I love these shoes


 I had to hold on really tight here!
 I really like this angle




Bye Bye!




I hope you enjoyed it!!!!!!!
Hugs and X's
Hannah

And
Natalia, Anna, Emily, Chrissa, Alyssa, Julie







2 comments:

  1. Nice job on these pictures! You always do such a nice job of coming up with creative settings and angles! So fun!

    Happy 2013 from the Girl Doll Talk Podcast!

    Christa and Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the pics!!!!!!!! Soooooooooooooooooo gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete