Saturday, December 1, 2012

CAPTION THAT PICTURE

UM, WILL ANYONE JOIN THE FIRST EVER CAPTION THAT PICTURE?? I can see how many times the blog is viewed, and it's a lot! So please, comment on this!!!!!! Otherwise only Dollygirl will receive an award (thank you dollygirl!) Is no one interested?? Maybe I shouldn't do CTP! SO PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
















What do you think Alyssa, Julie or Caroline (or all, or two) are thinking and saying?? Your caption can be as creative or funny as you want, just nothing rude or mean!

Thanks!

Natalia

8 comments:

  1. Julie: And they lived happily ever after.
    Caroline: Yay!
    Alyssa: Julie I think I am stuck.
    Julie: Who was your favorite character?
    Caroline: Caroline! She is pretty and brave!
    Alyssa: Julie look over here!
    Julie: What book do you want to read next?
    Caroline: Molly!
    Alyssa: Help me!
    Julie: Ok let's begin.
    Caroline: Once upon a time there was a girl named Molly.
    Julie: That is not how it goes! Let me read.
    Alyssa: JULIE! LOOK OVER HERE! I AM STUCK! HELP ME! PLEASE!
    Julie: Ok now you are out. You should have said something.
    Alyssa:..............................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie;And Caroline felt the cool wind on her face...
    Alyssa;go on and..
    Julie and suddenly the wind picked up...
    Alyssa;What did you say?
    Julie;and suddenly..
    Alyssa;I cant hear you Julie!! speak up!
    Julie;are you going deaf?
    Alyssa;No just putting on a sweater
    Julie; so i just read the entier Caroline book for no one?
    Mini Caroline Your reading it for me!
    Julie and Alyssa; What did you just say??
    Mini caroline; your reading it for me!
    julie and alyssa both pass out in shock
    Mini Caroline Mwahahaha now i get to raid the room!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! So far I have three entries but I'm waiting for five or six before I post.
    Thanks a lot, they are both really funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alyssa: Julie??
    Julie: Just a minute. Caroline needs me.
    (Five min later)
    Alyssa: AHHHH!!!
    Julie: Oh, Alyssa, is anything wrong???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alyssa: I think I'm stuck.

    Julie: Well then get unstuck.

    *Julie walks away*

    Alyssa:Julie. Wait. Don't. Lea... Oh well she is gone now.

    *Alyssa gives Caroline the look*

    Caroline: No way sista!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, thanks everyone, it doesn't look like I will get anymore entries so I'll post the winner and honorable mentions soon!

    ReplyDelete