Saturday, December 29, 2012

Surprise from Alyssa

Hi happy people!
It's Alyssa here and I have something to tell you all!!!
I, Alyssa Mikayla Cranterberry am going on a adventure!!!!!!!!!!













Yup! I'm going on a cruise ship to London! The ship goes from Miami to London, stays there for 3 days and then comes back to Miami, where I will go in an airplane to Sunnyside! In case you don't know, my family lives in Sunnyside (it's a very small,  pretty village).
So, Julie is the traveler in our family, and when Natalia said one of us could go to London, she was thrilled! She has been to China, Ireland, Switzerland, Germany, France (not Paris though) but dreamed of going to London! When Chrissa and Hannah said they were okay with staying, only me and Julie were left to go. Natalia said that Julie always goes places, so she said I could go!!!!!!!!!!!! Julie says I have to send her a postcard though! Lol
So I thought I could share with you what I'm taking and things like that! You are lucky because on my iphone I have blogger, so Natalia said I can post whenever I want to! :D
So here is a pic of all that I am taking in my duffle bag!














So from top to bottom, left to right.
1 row: Water bottle, passport, airplane ticket, a few dollars to buy things in the plane (all things bought in the ship go to the price of my ticket for the cruise)
2 row: Ipod with earphones, GPS, bubbly cola drink, pack with British money
3 row: Debit card and metro ticket, deck of playing cards, iphone, map of London
Not shown: Pack with hair things

Here are the things that are going in my suitcase!
















A pink tunic, my nightgown and slippers, a skirt and shirt and a jacket and the outfit I'm wearing now(the shoes on the first picture are the shoes I'll be wearing all the time) I am also bringing a pair of jeans and a white tank top but Julie is wearing them now so I can't show you. Now I need your help. I am taking a sweater with me and a jacket, but I don't know which jacket to take. Here is a review of both!













Here is the first jacket (I tucked the cardigan in). It is a purple(my favorite color) thick, woolly jacket, that is very warm. It has two pockets and keeps anyone who is wearing cozy. Although it is warm, it isn't good against rain, because it does tend to get wet. It also has the old old old logo of american girl, which is the colorful girl pic thingy.















(Sorry, I look kind of creepy the lighting was weird). This is the second jacket. It's a very pretty shade of blue and you put it over your head. It also has a zipper. In the front there is a big pocket, which would be handy for when I don't carry my duffle bag. This jacket is good in the rain, because it is water proof and it is also a good wind breaker (I heard it rains a lot in London). I just don't like it because it is kind of chilly, not cozy like the other one.


So, which one should I take???????????????????? PLEASE COMMENT BELOW AND TELL ME WHICH ONE YOU THINK I SHOULD TAKE!!!!!!!!














I thought I should share this funny pic of me closing my suitcase. I couldn't close the small thing!!!!!!! Lol :D


Love ya guys, and I can't wait for more of my adventure!

Peace, love, surf and have fun!
Alyssa


1 comment:

  1. hmm... tough i think you should take the warm one and just try to stay out of the rain (you don't want your hair getting to wet ether) awesome post!

    ReplyDelete