Thursday, December 20, 2012

THANK YOU

THANK YOU


I want to thank everyone who has ever written a comment on this blog! I want to thank Meg, for being my second follower! I  also want to thank my first follower, Dollygirl! She has been paying attention to everything!
-Q AND A
-First Caption that picture caption (she made)
-She is sending a picture for the contest!
-She looked at my made up GOTY posts, which took me a long time to do. (also thank you to Maria)

Here is a an award for everyone whose ever commented or is a follower! Put it on your blog or print it!!!!




My dolls Anna (left) Emily (right) Thank you!!!!!!


Love



3 comments:

  1. Aw, you're welcome! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm grateful that I have people who are so loyal to the blog!

    ReplyDelete