Thursday, January 3, 2013

What I think of Saige girl of the year 2012

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!!! Make sure to check out Hannah's photo shoot down below!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, here is my opinion on Saige and her collection!


 I LOVE Saige!!!!!!!!!!! Over the summer I'm getting my last doll (probably) and I think it's going to be either her or MAG 33, but I am obsessed with Saige!!!!!!!!!


These are okay, but something tells me I'm not getting these if I buy Saige
I love this set, but it does cost a lot. I do think I'll put it on my X-mas wishlist! The details are amazing!

 Out of all her outfits, this one is my favorite!!!!!! It is very different from AG style, so I'm getting it for sure. Everything about it is adorable, from the shoes, to the cardigan!
This doggy is cute, but I rather get Meatloaf or Chocolate chip than this guy.

This is my second fave outfit out of her collection.  I love the dress and boots and it's something different than what AG creates.

This set is cute and all, and no offence to all those who like it, but I personally think it's useless. What are the dolls supposed to do in it, fly? Plus, who wants to carry around a large, probably heavy balloon, with a doll inside??? It may be different and a cute prop for pictures, but I think they should've given Saige an art studio with a table and things for her "BIG" item. For the past years I've loved all the big items, but this one, not really.
This outfit is okay. I'm not a fan of jeans with belts or button up shirts for that matter, so this isn't going to be in my collection. The boots are okay and I like the hat, but it would look better with skinnier jeans, or that's what I think.

The horse is okay, but honestly, 132 for a horse and accessories ????? I do think it has a bit too much spots, but that's my opinion. I already have an AG horse, that's actually retired, so not getting this.

I love, love, love this set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even if I don't get Saige, I'm getting this! The purse is adorable, the necklace and bracelet are too, and I'm loving the earrings!


I love this dress! I'm probably gonna get it for my b-day, and then wear it for the first day of school with a pair of boots. 


So, that's my opinion about Saige's collection, and here are the other new things

This is cute, but honestly, AG keeps changing this set, like into different colors.

These pj's are pretty cute, but I don't think they will beat the butterfly garden pj's which I want to get with my last doll.


Both of these items are cute, but totally over prices. I can make a lounge chair, and the table isn't so cool anyway.

This outfit is cool, but I'm not a big softball fan, so probably not getting it.





Thanks for reading and check out Hannah's photo shoot below. Also, Alyssa is leaving for Miami soon!

Farewell friends!
Natalia





3 comments:

  1. I agree with almost all of what you said! :) Although i like the dog and the p.j.s more than you do and i like the dress and acseories less than you (but i still like them).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalia, I don't mean to be impatient, but when will I receive my prize? I totally agree with you on the accessories and the doll! :)
    ~Molly W. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you too! Ooh, you should do a tutorial on how to make a lounge chair! :)

    ReplyDelete