Friday, December 21, 2012

Guess it #2

So, I want to congratulate Dollygirl, who won the first guess it! I will try to make you award as soon as possible, I'm just super busy! Here is a second one! Please enter!




The rules are: Tell me the doll and the outfit! It's pretty easy, but it's just the second one. Also, check out all my new pages, and comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JOIN THE GIVEAWAY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR A BIG HAIRY MONKEY WILL COME AND SELL ALL YOUR DOLLS ON EBAY, BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, not really, but please someone join! If I only have one person join, why should I even do it?!

Love,

4 comments:

  1. Elizabeth or Caroline in her Christmas Dress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I love your blog and it's soooooooooo cute! I followed :) I think this is caroline in her holiday gown :D

    ReplyDelete