Wednesday, December 26, 2012

HELP!

HO HO HO AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope everyone has had a merry Christmas! I didn't receive any kind of doll, but I am very happy! I got an ipod shuffle, and my own camera! It's so pretty, I will post a picture soon! My brother got an xbox 360 kinect, so we've been playing some games and they are really fun! Also, my mom made some doll clothes out of some liberty jane patterns! I will show those picture soon, along with a photo story of my dolls Christmas! BUT RIGHT NOW I NEED HELP!

So, I'm making my first stop-motion, but I do not know what program to use! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, if you know any good easy programs (thay can be tricky to use, but not too hard) please comment below!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, read the POST below and comment, so your name will be featured in the first ever giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Natalia



I wish you a LATE MERRY CHRISTMAS!




8 comments:

  1. Awesome! When will you post the winners?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 29th! Do you know any programs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she means for making a stop motion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have a mac, download iMovie. If you have a pc, use Windows Movie Maker. I have a pc, so I use Windows Movie Maker a lot.
    Oh, and if your mom/dad have an iPhone, you could download Stopmotion studio (It's REALLY good, I use it sometimes) or you can Download iMovie (it's a very good one, although I can't use it because my phone is a 3 and it requires a 4). Although the app for stopmtion studio isn't free. And the app for iMovie is I think $6. I'm not sure.
    Hope this helps!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Del! Unfortunately, I use a DELL laptop, so what you wrote won't work :( :( :(
    I still need programs, but thank you so much Del! Maybe someone knows one that I can use on the internet????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use a laptop, it's dell, and it's a pc. Pc is Personal Computer/laptop. Basically anything that's not a mac :D
      So windows movie maker would work. I use it, and it's a pretty good program.

      Delete
  6. When you got an Apple computer/pc then I'll use iMovie. If you don't got a Macbook, I'll download Windows Movie Maker. Good luck for making your first Stopmotion! Sorry... I don't know a programme for on the internet :(
    If you are going to place your movie(s) on Youtube my name is PrettyLillyAG! Good Luck, Natalia!
    XOXO Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

    ReplyDelete