Thursday, January 2, 2014

Quick Notice

Happy New Year (again)!
I just wanted to let you all know that I wrote a long post about 2014 releases, it would mean a lot if you commented!

But the reason I wanted to post was Mini Isabelle is on the AG website!
Here she is. Is it just me or is it strange she's on the AG website, but Saige wasn't???
http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/item/id/236355/ctc/SI
Here is the link to her^

What do you think? If I don't get Isabelle, I am totally getting the mini. Actually, I'm getting Mini Izzy even if I do get the big doll! :) I think she's super cute and I love her little gold shoes and pink hair!
I think it's good that AG created a mini, since the big doll is expensive.... Will you get the mini doll? Or do you want the big doll? Or maybe both?

Bye for now!

5 comments:

  1. That's so weird that she's on AG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right??? I typed in American Girl Mini Isabelle into google, and there was a link to the AG website. I clicked it, and found her!

      Delete
  2. Do you think I should get mini Isabelle?
    CraftyGiraffe

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAH I want her so bad haha she is adorable mini and big!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know im starting to LOVE her!!! CraftyGiraffe yes u should!

      Delete