Sunday, January 5, 2014

26 Followers!

Hi everyone!
I was looking through the blog, checking comments (because yes, I do check if you guys comment, and reply to most of your questions)
and I saw that....

WE'VE GOT 26 FOLLOWERS!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAY

So, I was not expeting the number to rise at all!! We started back in November of 2012, and I have gotten so far! So many fun posts, so many nice comments, I can't believe this small idea became so big! I have just a question though...

Do you think we could make it to 30 by May? It would be a great birthday present for me! Please follow if you haven't, and tell more people about my blog!
Thanks for all you guys! I'm so thankful for each and every one of you.
Remember to check out all our recent posts!

Oh, and I have some great news! My doll that I won got to my aunt's house, and now she's going to send her to me! She'll probably come near the end of January. Thanks to all those who voted for a name, it really helps! If you haven't yet, PLEASE vote!


Once again, thank you soooo much for following. Those of you who didn't mind clicking a few buttons, please realize you have made my day!!!

Love ya bunches,

1 comment:

  1. congrats on getting 26 followers!! Isn't great when you see your number going up? I like your blog and hope you visit mine so we could help each other get traffic to our blogs!!!
    http://delightfullydolly.blogspot.com/

    Wishing you much success!!!

    ReplyDelete