Friday, January 31, 2014

A Knock on the Door

So I was sitting around in the commons today wearing lazy clothes and expiramenting with my hair, when I heard a knock on the door. I got up from the chair and walked off to see who it was.
I opened the door slowly...
There was someone there!
I gasped. A girl, around my age, maybe a year or two older was standing, waiting, woth a bag on her shoulder.
"Can I come in?" She asked. I nodded, bewildered.
I let her in. She was very pretty, with light strawberry blond hair, freckles and beautiful green eyes.
"I'm Leah James. I was supposed to report to SunnySide Boarding School. Apparently I'm the 6th student. I just got here from Rhode Island." She said. She had a sweet, rich Irish accent.
I gasped "Oh yes! We couldn't wait to meet you! Wait right here." I ran to the wardrobe where I threw on a sweater and     ran back to the front hall. 
"I'm Saige Jessica Fern Copeland. Call me Saige. I'm twelve, from New Mexico and Texas. I just got here over the summer." I explained.
"Leah Samantha Caoihme James. Call me Leah. I'm thirteen. From New York and Ireland. Just got here a few minutes ago." She said with a smile. I laughed. I liked her humor already. Suddenly I felt sheepish. One of the most fashionable girls in SunnySide, here I was wearing my lazy clothes. Here was Leah, looked amazing.
"Don't worry. I don't usually wear such boring clothes. I'm just chilling in my lazy clothes today, plus my hair is a mess." I say quickly. Leah smiles.
"I don't usually wear such fancy clothes. I wear lazy clothes almost everyday... I'm really sporty, so it doesn't really matter. I like your hair!" She says nicely. I breath a silent sigh of relief. Good, she doesn't mind my clothes.
" C'mon, I'll introduce you to the others!" I say, and we walk off.
Two hours later, Leah was settled in and had met everybody. I think she and Julie are clicking! She is super nice, and I've found out that she was born in New Mexico, moved to Ireland when her parents got divorced, moved to New York 3 years ago, and then here. She also loves sports, playing guitar, nature, and animals.
Well, that's it for now.
Signing off,
Saige

                    * * * * * * * * * * * * 

So guys?? Excited yet?? I freaked out!! For now, I'll tell you that she is amazing, and beautiful <3
Now for the rest... I must leave you in suspence!!
:)
Bai for now!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new doll! #37 is such an AMAZING doll!

    ReplyDelete