Saturday, January 11, 2014

A ramble(PLEASE READ)

So, I decided I would have to do this sooner or later. A ramble.
I'm a huge procrastinator. For pete's sake, in November was my bloggoversary, and I didn't tell you guys till December!! I literally didn't feel like logging in, typing something, clicking publish, and logging off. Seriously. So, I don't even know what to do any more. Keep on blogging, or stop? I don't know. Anyway, there's a few things I want to tell you guys.

1. I entered the Liberty Jane Clothing 2014 New Year's design contest. You design an outfit, create a video describing it, and then post it on YouTube. The contest ends January 12th. I didn't have the guts to go make my video till today. One day before it ends! But I made it, and it's actually pretty impressive. First place winner receives an Isabelle doll and the outfit they designed. Not that I'll win or anything, but Isabelle would look amazing in my outfit (if you took off her pink hair). What do you guys think? Unfortunately, my music was muted (Ugh) but I wrote to Liberty Jane explaining everything. You will find my video on my channel: CaramelDollsForever. It is the latest video I uploaded. I recommend listening to Somewhere Only We Know by Lily Allen while watching!



2. My doll isn't coming till probably mid February. Don't ask why. She just is :(
Anyway, I narrowed down a list of names, using Doll Delight's (aka The Spicy's) name game. Make sure to check out their most AMAZING blog!
The names are:
- Leah
- Samantha
- Dakota
- Aubrey
- Charlie
- Brooke/Brooklyn
- Rowan
- Flora
- Primrose
- Caoimhe (pronounced Kee-va)
Let's call my doll girl. Girl is going to be Irish/American, so I took into consideration an awesome Irish name I found. Hence Caoimhe.
It means: Gentle, beautiful, precious. I love it!
So, to help you guys choose your favourite name I'll give you girl's description.

Girl is a 12 year old sports star. She is obsessed with pretty much every sport and wants to be in the Olympics when she grows up. She likes soccer, lacrosse and track & field the most, but loves all the other sports too. She is boisterous, adventurous, and adores animals and nature. If she could, she'd sleep outside all the time. She loves dogs, and wants to have a parrot one day. She likes to eat anything green and is addicted to chocolate. Her favourite thing in the whole world is coco powder (the stuff you put in milk to make hot chocolate). She doesn't like when people are super competitive, or when she has mean coaches. She is was born in New Mexico, then moved to Ireland when she was 4. She lived there for 6 years, then she moved to New York (Long Island) and lived there until now. Her birthday is on April 1st.
Now comment telling me which name you think fits best!

3. Please comment more! Commenting means a lot to both me and Molly, and we love it when you comment! It doesn't take much time and it makes our day!


Thank you for all you wonderful people. If you scroll down you'll see my post about reaching 26 followers, which is totally AMAZING. Thank you! For sticking to my weirdness.

Until next time fellow aliens

1 comment: