Wednesday, December 25, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!


HO HO!
I don't know about you, but I am feeling haaaaaaappy!
I have had an amazing Christmas, spent with family. I ate food, went to midnight mass for the first time in my life (and it was so pretty!), and got some amazing presents.
I did not get anything from AG, but my mom made some AWESOME stuff. But before we move on, let me introduce you to one of my other presents... my


IPOD TOUCH!!!

I was not excpeting to get this, AT ALL, and to tell you the truth, I CRIED, when I opened it. :)

I thought I was done with my presents, when my brother handed me one last package. I opened it to find a box with ribbon. It looked like a perfume box, but inside.... !!!!!
I am so thankful for all that I got. 
My mom made me a dress, scarf, and skirt, and I got a doll sled too!

More on this another day, but for now...... 

as little Carrie from Little House on the Prairie said 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY JESUS!

Also, make sure to check out Saige's Christmas photoshoot in front of the tree!!!!

Twas an amazing Christmas, and I could not be happier. 

LOVE YA BUNCHES

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, do you like little house on the prairie to! I love it!
    CrfatyGirffe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I LOVE it!!? Im obsessed with old tv shows like Little House, the brady bunch and full house!

      Delete