Wednesday, December 18, 2013

American Girl: My Style Collage

Hi guys!
On American Girl they have an awesome game called "My Style Collage" Where you can create an awesome collage!
So I did!
So, this is me!

Yes, I named her Ashley, but she is basically me. 
The outfit pictures is one of my favorites from AG. I love golden retrievers. I love doing my dolls hair, and adore baking and decorating sweet treats!
I described Ashley as Artistic, Dancer, Musician. I would've added Stylish (I'm a bit stylish, I guess), Singer and if there was ACTRESS (I'm huge on acting, I <3 it) but I had added the maximum.

So MAKE SURE TO go make a collage, and let me know if you made one. If you did, it would be so AWESOME if you sent it to me!!!
So, please make sure to go check out my post below... 
WHY?
Because otherwise all your dollies will run away for Christmas!
Just kidding! Don't get sad!

Here's my awesome Christmas Siggy I made instead of changing the design.. isn't it cool?
The reason there is grass, well, looks like it's going to be a green Christmas where I live... :(

Love ya bunches!

4 comments: