Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Last post this year

Hi everyone. Merry Christmas! I will probably get stuff for Christmas from ag but I will post about it in 2014. Today I am gonna show you some dolls that I like. Please don't call me selfish, I want to show you this out of interest. I have no intention of getting these dolls but they are nice.
Name: Marie-Grace Alice Gardner
Marie-Grace would be a role model for the other dolls
and she would always have a good sense of style















Name: Rebecca Ruby Rubin
Rebecca is a quiet and shy girl to most dolls
but once you get to know her
you know that she is very fun















Name: Julie Olivia Albright
Julie is a girl that is always experimenting with
new hairstyles and loves to braid her hair
even in class















Name: Ivy Grace Ling
Ivy is a doll that is very popular for her stories
since she is from China and has tons of great memories














Name: Jessie Ava Parker
Jessie is a girl that loves to sing and you
will find her in the halls singing her favorite
song at that time to herself quietly















Name: Summer Ashley Smith
Summer is the youngest and loves pink, she
is so adorable and looks good in everything














Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment