Saturday, December 21, 2013

Name choosing

Hi guys! I created another my style collage and it's all about my new dollie!
I CAN'T WAIT till she comes.
Now, I have a mission for ya'll!
I don't know what to name her.
That's why I didn't put a name on this collage.
My dollie will be super sporty, and she's a huge animal lover. She also likes cherries :)
So, on the left, I added a poll.
Her name will be:
Leah
Samantha (but she'd be called Sam or Sammy most of the time)
OR
If you have any other ideas, PLEASE comment...
Also, this is totally random, but PLEASE click here to view a GORGEOUS photoshoot of Saige. Also, follow this blog... PLEASE. It would mean a LOT.

LOVE YA BUNCHES
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT'S 4 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS???

4 comments:

  1. Here are some unique names for your doll
    -Aubrey
    -Leilani
    from Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I do like Aubrey for her, but Leilani doesn't really fit.... I just LOVE Leah and Samantha for this doll...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace
    February
    Bridget
    Alex
    Charlie
    Just some I thought of when I saw her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. charlie and alex seem most appealing to her.

      Delete