Sunday, January 27, 2013

Long time, no post!!!

So, wheew!
I haven't had time to get on the computer for a long time. Everything was super, super hectic, so I couldn't get on. Do not think I forgot about you guys! Plus, if you still haven't, become a follower. I am six people away from 20 followers!
Well, expect this to be a long post. By the way,  if you saw my post about the HC ag dolls, then know that I meant that It's the way the dolls come in. I could make Molly, different, and I could make all the other less favorite HC characters of mine the way I like. Just so you know.

So, my late X-mas package finally came!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will share pictures of opening the stuff later. Here are some pics of Hannah, Julie and Chrissa modeling the stuff. "By the way, I also got two surprises, a cool doll carrier and the store exclusive sweater, which I adore! (Sorry about the change in lighting, my camera isn't a genius, and it changes the lighting to adjust the quality 'did that make sense?' )
Here are the girls ready to model. Hannah was making up outfit's and Julie and Chrissa were chillin in their pj's. 

Julie looks gorgeous in the cozy sweater outfit. Gorgeous! Pictures can't show how cute it is. 

Here is Julie with the exclusive sweater. I love it! It's so adorable. I am obsessed with it!
The pj's are to die for! I love them! If you have a Chrissa doll, you should get these, they look wonderful on her! You should get them even if you don't have a Chrissa too!

A close up
This set is adorable. I love everything about it! (the headband came with the sweater, sorry)

Here is Hannah with the accessories. I love the boots!!!!!!!!!
Here they are with all the clothes. You will see the doll carrier a different time. 
Now, reviews!

1. I have always wanted the cozy sweater outfit  I am so glad I have it now! Everything about it is perfect. The sweater shirt is so cute and cozy, the leggings are awesome, the shoes are too cute and the headband finishes the outfit. My only complaint is that the shoes are hard to put on sometimes and they don't stay on well. Overall I give this outfit a 4.5 out of 5

2. I love the sweetheart pj's. Ever since they came out I wanted them. The shoes are so cute, the shorts are adorable and the shirt can be used for casual outfits. Overall I give this outfit 5 out of 5.

3. The whole snowboard outfit is cute. The jacket is adorable, the pants are so cute and I love the blue socks. The shoes are adorable and so is the gear. I love this whole set. I just don't like the fact that it's so pricy! I give it a 4 out of 5.

4. The exclusive sweater outfit is adorable. If you have the chance to go to a AG store, you should get it. I really recommend!

So, that's the package, now I recently organize my doll closet, and I am really proud of myself. It looks cute now! 

So enjoy!
Part of my doll "house before"

Inside the doll closet before.

No clothes inside! :D

My floor with everything taken out! ;)

Here there is actually less stuff! If you look closely you will see!
Stuff added from the doll rooms! He he 

Look how clean!


But that's not the end. The doll clothes!
Now, with the clothes inside! 


The floor after! Time to get out the vacume cleaner!

My doll closet after. Amazing isn't it? The top floor is Hannah and Chrissa's room. The middle is Alyssa's room and the stable ( the horse is behind the curtain) and the bottom is Julie's room. The twins just pick where they want to go for the night! lol . If you want me to make a tour of my doll "house" comment.
Iwannatourthedollhousepluskyrocks! :D

So, here are some pics I took when I was bored. You might not know this but I love colored pencils. Here are some pics, feel free to take them and use them for a desktop background, or for a profile pic, but do not take credit for them. It took some time to do them, so please. If you use them, give me the credit!


Probably my favorite!


If you like art or take art, you might now what I did here. Comment if you know, and if you don't comment asking me if you would like to know!

Girly

Tomboyish 
 Which do you like better?


Let's build a house!

Labyrinth time!

My favorite

Hope you enjoyed the pics. 

So, as you already know, I cleaned my doll closet, and I also cleaned my room. Here is a tour of my room I thought you might like!

So here is an awesome comparison of my room before and after it's cleaned.


Amazing, huh? In the first pic, before I cleaned you can see a my dolls, set up for a pic. You can also see the huge mess all around!

So, since it's clean, here is the tour!

So, when you walk in, this is what it looks like. 

So, to the side, we have my book shelf, and my chair. You can also see the X-mas tree where I take pics by the chair. Sometimes, I move the chair and take pictures by the wall.


 
My desk! My desk is really awesome, because I not only have four drawers in the bottom part, but I have 3 shelves on the side and a erasable, magnetic white board!
My bed!

My closet where I keep my clothes, toys, dolls and stuff.

My doll part of the closet (still not organize, I organized after)

The side of the closet by my bed, with the doll lockers and desks (where I store them), some LPS stuff and you can see Dell's bedroom! 

So, that was a tour of my doll room. Since we are coming to an end of this post here is the new CTP
So, the one and only winner of the 2 CTP is......
Maddie Mellark!
There will be no honorable mentions, because a very small amount of people entered. Sorry
Maddie's Caption

Chrissa: You didn't happen to tell Kanani you would pet sit again?
Hannah: Ummm
Chrissa: HANNAH
Hannah: Well she said she would give me a free Snow Cone!
Chrissa: Uggggggggh

Congrats Maddie!!!!!!!!!!! I enjoyed reading the three captions, here is the new pic, please, more people enter!
What do you think Chrissa and or Alyssa are thinking or saying??? You can have your caption be as funny or creative as you want, but nothing rude or mean!
Enjoy!


And the one last thing for today: Drum roll please....
I made a video!!!!!!!!
So, it's not perfect, it's my first one, but I don't care. Chrissa is modeling some of the new things. There is music attached, but it's not inapropriate, it's a song by coldplay. Enjoy!


Oh no. It doesn't work. Shoot. I'll try to upload a different time, but for now just join the CTP


Love


(I do not own this pic)

















6 comments:

  1. Chrissa: Alyssa, where are you going?
    Alyssa: To school.
    Chrissa: You can't go to school!
    Alyssa: Why not?
    Chrissa: You're a doll!
    Alyssa: Fine. Hey Barkley! Guess what? I'm coming to doggy daycare with you!
    Chrissa: Uh oh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyssa: I will KILL you-
    Chrissa: Hey, Alyssa. What are you doing in there?
    Alyssa: Plotting against you.
    Chrissa: Ok then...

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Iwannatourthedollhousepluskyrocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you'll check out this post on my blog where I featured you!
    http://americangirldollcraftsfun.blogspot.com/2013/01/linklove.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete