Sunday, January 6, 2013

What I think of the historicals and there popularity ranking

Hi!
So, I was bored and decided to do this: I will show pics of the historicals from my favorite to my least favorite, and also show a ranking of where they are popularity wise (all my opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). So, enjoy! (all pics from agplaythings and AG)


1

Rank:
Favorite = 1
Popularity = 2
I think Julie is a really pretty doll. I have her myself and she looks good in almost anything. I think she is really popular because she has that "little girl princess look" that little girls like to have for dolls. I love her hair even though it's kind of hard to take care of. I love her whole collection, and plan to have almost every piece of it one day.

2

Rank:
Favorite = 2
Popularity = 4
I really like the Rebecca doll. I would love to have her one day, but I doubt she'll beat Saige or MAG 33. I love her hair and she looks good as a modern doll (my friend has her so I know). I think she's pretty popular because she has again, the princessy look, and she has such a sweet face. I love most of her collection, even though some of the items are pricey. 

3




Rank:
Favorite = 3
Popularity = 1
I think Caroline is very pretty. I think she is most popular because she has such a pretty face and is kind of barbie like, just isn't anorexic looking or seems to scream (look at me I'm so perfect) Caroline is a perfect doll for girls that want a girly AG doll. I love her collection and if it wasn't that I already have 3 blond dolls, I would get her.



4


Rank:
Favorite = 4
Popularity = 13
Nellie is very pretty. I love her hair and her dress and she is just so cute. I wish she would be brought back because I would probably buy her. I don't know if she was super popular, because I wasn't into AG when she existed, but judging the other dolls, I put her 13th. I know she has a lot of fans because on the reviews of the mini doll, many people say they miss the big one.

5











Rank:
Favorite: 5
Popularity: 16
I think Marie-Grace is beautiful. I love her hairstyle, but I probably won't buy her. She has cute clothes and I think she is unique, but other people don't seem to care. AG thought her and Cecile would be more popular, but unfortunately, they aren't and Marie Grace, so that's why I put her 16th.

6

Rank:
Favorite = 6
Popularity = 12
I think Josefina is cute. I love her braid and she is pretty. I have her bed and it's really cool. I also really love some of her outfits. I think she is pretty but not so popular, because the age of group of girls that mostly interests in AG (8-10 years) doesn't favor in dolls that look like her. I think she is more popular for older collectors.

7


Rank:
Favorite = 7
Popularity = 7
Elizabeth is a pretty doll. I would've gotten her if Hannah didn't have blue eyes and blond hair. I love her pin curls and her outfits are co cute and girly. I think she was pretty popular, because she is kind of like Caroline, and you know why I think Caroline is popular.

8

Rank:
Favorite = 8
Popularity = 8
Kit is awesome. My cousin has her and she is so cute. I love her short hair and freckles and her collection is gorgeous.  I think she is popular because she is a great first doll, with cute clothes, short easy to take care of hair and freckles! I love freckles!

9

Rank:
Favorite = 9
Popularity = 14
Cecile is gorgeous. I love her hair, her meet dress, her outfits, she's so cool! Unfortunately there are other dolls that come before her, so she won't come to my doll home. I think AG thought her and MG would be more popular than they are, but they don't sell so well. I think Cecile is more for older collectors, even though I personally really like her.

10

Rank:
Favorite = 10
Popularity = 11
I really like Emily, or at least more than Molly. She is so cute, and I love her dress and all her clothes. Even though she looks a lot like MAG 39, she's cute and I think she is like, medium popular, because she seems, again, like a perfect first doll.

11


Rank:
Favorite = 11
Popularity = 10
I like Ruthie. I love her curls, and if you want a girly ag doll, I think she is perfect. I think she is popular, because even though she might be hard to take care of (curls), she is a girly, cute doll, that little girls love. My friend that is eight adores her and really wants her!

12













Rank:

Favorite = 12
Popularity = 6
Ivy is so cute. I love her cool hairstyle and funky clothes. I really like her. I just think she isn't so popular because younger girls don't always like other country (not trying to be racist!) dolls. But I think older girls really like her, because she is really cute.


13












Rank:
Favorite = 13
Popularity = 12
Felicity is cute. I like her pin curls and her auburn hair and green eye mix. She is cute and her collection is cool. I think she was popular because she was one of the first AG dolls, and people liked her unique "out of the first ag dolls" look.

14












Rank:
Favorite = 14
Popularity = 5
Samantha is pretty, I just don't always like dolls with bangs. I love her collection and have noted that she has the most items out of a the AG HC. She was definitely popular when she still existed, but I'm not 100% sure, even though she's cute.

15












Rank:
Favorite = 15
Popularity = 9
I think Kirsten is cute, but I like her better with her hair out of the braids.  I like her clothes, mostly her b-day dress. I'm not sure about how popular she  was, so I put her 9th. But since she was one of the first dolls she was probably kind of popular.

16
Rank:
Favorite = 16
Popularity = 18
Unfortunately, Kaya is the most unpopular AG doll, or at least that's what I think. People don't like her plain collection but I honestly think she's awesome. Kaya is unique because she has closed lips, and her long hair is awesome. I love her clothes and tepee. 

17
Rank: 
Favorite = 17
Popularity = 15
Addy is kind of popular, but I wouldn't get her because I don't like that her hair is like, puffy. Some of her clothes are cute, but I'm not a fan of her era. I think she isn't so popular, because, even though she's the same race (not trying to be racist! I'm sorry if it sounds like it!!!!), Addy is more plain, but I get that she is a slave.



So by now most of you probably know which is my least favorite historical character. If you know, and have her, and love that doll to death, than maybe skip this last part (not that I'll be mean or anything)


18
Rank:
Favorite = 18
Popularity = 3
So, Molly, Molly, Molly. So, the main reason why I don't like her is her glasses. 
I like her without glasses, her hair loose and in modern clothes (my friend has so I know) but the way she is, not really. I like the mini doll more, but honestly, I would like Molly so much more if she didn't have those glasses. Those glasses bug me so much..... I just don't know. But I do think that Molly is actually really popular, and I, have no reason for that. Sorry


So, thanks for reading.

One day I will do the same with GOTY's and one day, a two part of the MAG's, but not as much written.

Also, I can only spend 2 hours a week on the computer :( :( :(  so excpect less post's from me :(

Love, 
Natalia

(Check out the post below, and please comment on Hannah's photo shoot "below the post below or on the next page"!)













3 comments:

  1. Hi Natalia!
    I just wanted to let you know that I got my prize! Thanks again soooooo much! And yes! I will try to send in pictures when I finish--hopefully sometime this week. :)
    ~Molly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, WOW! How much time did it take to do that??????????? Awesome!!!!!!


    <3
    Autumn

    ReplyDelete