Friday, November 23, 2012

Q and A with us!

Do you like to read? Ask questions? This is for you!















(I forgot to mention, that in four days, I will write your name and answer all the questions!)
Hannah, my oldest doll, loves reading!!!!!! She was reading when she got this great idea!
Idea: Write a comment asking me questions about reading! What books I like, what books I don't like, things like that.... But you can also ask other kind of questions!
Rules:
-No rude question
-Only eight questions per person
-You can also ask questions about what my dolls like to read!
ENJOY!!!!!!
PS. Join my first caption that picture and see my two dolls on thanksgiving below!

1 comment:

  1. What's your favorite book?
    What's your favorite type of book?
    In your opinion what is the worst type of book? What's your favorite movie?
    What's your favorite food?
    What's your favorite color?
    What's your favorite sport?

    ReplyDelete