Tuesday, November 27, 2012

ANSWERS TO Q AND A

Hi everyone!

Unfortunately, I only received one comment with questions. I hope next time there will be more
Here are the answers to Dollygirl's questions!


What's your favorite book? I love reading, but if I had to choose one, it would be A Year Without Autumn. It is a really good book, I really recommend!
What's your favorite type of book? Probably Realistic Fiction. I am a person who writes a lot (look forward to my stories appearing on here, and most of them are RF
In your opinion what is the worst type of book?  I don't really like Non-fiction. I like books that grab a reader, and Non-fiction is usually just facts coming out straight forward. Give me a book that will teach me and force me to read it, and I'll be happy!
What's your favorite movie? I like a lot of movies, but I love Soul Surfer, Hotel Transylvania, and BRAVE 
What's your favorite food? Chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If someone offered me a trip to visit the world, or a ticket to a chocolate factory and five boxes full of it, I would pick the second one!
What's your favorite color? That's a hard one. I don't really have a favorite. The ones I do like most though are: Light blue, Aqua, Mint green, Hot pink, and purple
What's your favorite sport? Swimming (does dancing in front a imaginary audience for an hour count?) Because if it does, then I like that too!
THANK YOU DOLLYGIRL FOR TAKING PART IN THE FIRST EVER Q AND A! I PRESENT YOU THIS AWARD

Write your caption before it's too late for the first ever Caption that picture! Anyone who takes part will receive a special award (they choose it!)
LOVE

1 comment: