Thursday, November 22, 2012

HEYO and Photostory


Hiya everyone!
You might know me as Natalia from Goodluckagdolls.wikispaces.com or you might not. Anyway, this is my knew blog! I hope you enjoy it!
So I decided to make a photo story and a caption that picture to welcome you all! Enjoy!
Plus, all these rules apply:
-No rude words or bad language
-If you're going to say something mean, don't say it at all
-Do not critisize pictures, stories or anything else!
-Make this a happy, safe place and enjoy it!



A Day In The Life Of.......ALYSSA!


Hi Guys, I'm Alyssa, and I helped Nat form this photo story, of how I usually spend my week days!









I wake up at 7:00 am in my cozy room








At first I feel groggy, but soon I get used to it








Even though sometimes I'm to tired, it's part of my chores to make my bed. But it turns out nice so it's worth it. 









Now it's time to get dressed up! I usually pick a few outfits the night before and decide the final one in the morning. Here are the outfit's I picked last night.





 Should I wear this:

Or this:





I think I'll pic the first one.
                 

 After dressing, it's time to put on earrings and brush my hair. 







I think round posts and heart dangles match.









Now it's time to pack my things. I have two bags. One for my doll, purse, and lunchbox. The other is for my books and phone. 









Then it's time to walk to school!
Then I go to my locker. After I unpack my stuff, I take my book, because all my other things are in class. Quickly I lock my locker and run to class.

 
 The day passes quickly, but before lunch, we have sometime to go outside, or be in the library. I grab my two books that I need to give back, and go to the library.


I give back my books and then go to the shelves. There I find an american girl book called Meet Julie. I start reading and before I know it, I feel like I am there!
Then it is lunch time. I meet up with my best friend Julie, and together we ate and talk.
                         Then as we finished our lunches, the bell rang. We then got up and waved to each other.
"Bye Alyssa!" Julie called
"Bye Julie!" I called back, and then ran off to my next class.
After the rest of my classes, I put on my poncho, and put my things in my bags. Then, when I am all packed, I close my locker and walk through the long hallways.
 I posed outside for you guys!

Then finally, I get home. In my room, I struggle to get my poncho off!


Eventually, I manage to take it off, but my hair is a mess!
Then I start doing my homework. Most of it is fine, but I don't really like reading responses. As you see, I haven't written much, and I do look ready to sleep!


After homework, I get ready for bed. I take out my dangles from the earrings, have dinner, brush my teeth,  and get in bed.

Then I read.
After a while, my eyes are getting heavy, so I throw the book on my night shelf, and take of my slippers.Then I fell asleep!
I hope you enjoyed spending the day with me, and one day, we can do it on a weekend!

So I hope you enjoyed. Now the last thing. A caption that picture! I hope you guys comment, it will be appreciated!
What do you think Julie or Alyssa or Mini Caroline (or all!) are thinking or saying? Be as creative as you want, but nothing rude or mean. Enjoy!
PS. I had to share this cute pic with you! Anna wanted a picture too! So here she is looking cute! And enjoy my blog!






3 comments:

  1. Alyssa: Julie, a little help here!
    Julie: *absorbed in reading* Uh-huh...
    Alyssa: JULIE!!!!!
    Julie: I know Alyssa, I know...
    Alyssa: ARGH!!!
    Caroline: *thinking* I can help her! *runs at the speed of light and pulls the poncho of Alyssa*
    Alyssa: Wow, thanks Julie that was really fast!
    Julie: Uh-huh...
    Caroline: *thinking* The humans would never even DREAM it was me! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your photo story Alyssa. I hope you will visit my time capsule (blog).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment! Dolly girl, thanks for the caption! Julie, I will visit it!

    ReplyDelete