Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Late Thanksgiving!

Happy Late Thanksgiving!
And for those who don't celebrate, happy....anything else you celebrate!

Here is a picture I took













Julie and Hannah were supposed to pose for a few Thanksgiving pictures, but I think they were too tired after putting on a lot of clothes! I think they are thankful they live in more modern time! Hannah is a pilgrim and Julie is a Native American. I know, the dress isn't old-fashioned and Native Americanish, but it's better than anything else. Hope you enjoy! Here are the things I'm thankful for
I am thankful for: My family
I am thankful for: My friends
I am thankful for: My House
I am thankful for: Food
I am thankful for: My dollies!
I am thankful for: So many more things I can't write them all down!


1 comment: