Tuesday, November 27, 2012

CREATING DOLLS

HIYA THERE
MAKE SURE TO JOIN MY FIRST EVER CAPTION THAT PICTURE! PEOPLE WHO TAKE PART IN IT WILL RECEIVE AWARD. PLUS, SCROLL DOWN FOR THE ANSWERS TO Q AND A WITH US, AND DOLLYGIRL, TO RECEIVE YOUR PRIZE FOR PARTICIPATING!
I WAS BORED AND CREATED SOME DOLLS FOR YOU GUYS TO SEE! ENJOY! (I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M USING CAPS LOCK!)











Beautiful











So-so











I like Kit better like this











I want her like this! (if you haven't noticed, I darkened her hair)











Not much difference, but she's pretty











My worst one out of them all (her hair didn't want to change color!)

HOPE YOU ENJOYED! PLEASE JOIN CAPTION THAT PICTURE!!!
:D :D :D

5 comments:

  1. Please add a follower gadget so I can follow you're blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need help to! I don't really know how, because I'm new to blogger..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. You go to your Dashboard, click on your blog title, then click Layout, and click Add A Gadget, then scroll down until you see Followers with a picture of a bunch of little green people, click on it and it will add it! Hope this helps.

      Delete