Saturday, July 20, 2013

Who will she be?

Hi y'all

So, this is just a short pos about my ideas about GOTY 2014!

Since people are saying that the doll will be a ballerina, I have this feeling that she is also going to be ethnic. I imagine her with medium length black hair, and kanani's face mold, with dark eyes and light skin. I think it would be nice to see an Asian doll.
I think a cute meet outfit would be a neon pink tank top. A jean skirt, neon pink leg warmers and a pair of purple high tops. Maybe a purple headband for her hair. I find this a very ballerina style outfit.


So what do you think the new AG GOTY will be like? Do you picture her in a camo jacket, jeans and boots. Or maybe in a girly pink dress? Do you think she'll have freckles? Maybe green eyes? Maybe hair with highlights!?

I would love to know!

Remember to tune in for Who will she be #2!

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment