Monday, July 8, 2013

Things I got at AG place NY and DALLAS

Hi Guys!
Sorry about the later post, but I was too busy to post earlier. So how about we get started?!



So this is all my loot

Here are the things I got which aren't doll items. A magazine, catalog, poster, movie, and Saige's second book. 

Here are all my doll items.

So along with Saige, I got...her accessories!
Her accessories contain: A purse, necklace, bracelet, and a set of mix and match earrings.

Here is Saige wearing the golden dangles with her meet posts.

The front view

Here is Saige with the original posts and the feather dangles.

Here are the mix and match set posts.

Saige with all her accessories (the earrings are in the bag).

In case you were wondering, this is what she comes dressed in.

So even though I was considering the Butterfly Pajamas, I got these in the end. I am so glad I did! At $24, these are so wonderfull! They look adorable on Saige, and you can use the top for a normal, every day outfit! 
Top view

Bottom view

So in New York they had a special offer: Spend $50 and get this outfit for $16!! So, my mom and I bought "The weekend fun outfit" for my friend and something else for me (you'll see it soon) and then bought this. I'm in love with this outfit, and it looks amazing on Saige! I took many pictures of her in this outfit, so get ready.



Beautiful


So in Dallas, they had this outfit with the same offer: Spend $50 and get this for $16. So since we spent a lot of money, this wouldn't hurt, so my mom let me get it. Again, this pretty girl looks so cute in it. By the way, this is Kanani's swimsuit from the paddle board set.


Without the shorts

So this is the other outfit I got in NY. I got everything else in Dallas. The top and the jeans are so good for mixing and matching, and the sweater is probably the softest piece of clothing AG has ever made. I could sleep on it!



Last but not least item of CLOTHING, was this. It's Saige's new tunic outfit and it's so pretty! The pants and shoes are great to mix and match and the shirt is adorable. I only wish the material of the top would be different, because it's the kind of material you could expect in a rain jacket, but oh well. It would also be nice if you could take off the belt, but otherwise, I love the outfit. 



So now, really, last but not least, I got the new School Locker Set! This set is so cute, and you can use it as a closet, or a locker. It's so cute!

The little lock

The locker comes with a few frames, a mirror, two clips, some friendly notes, postcards and pictures.


Here is the locker with a little note on the mirror, and Saige's things inside. You can see I put her pj's in. 


The thing that annoys me is that the pictures and postcards are to big to fit in the frames, so my mom has to cut the edges just a tiny but, so they fit.


Here is the locker closed.


So, I had a great time in AG place Dallas, and will shows you guys a few pictures another time. Have a nice day!!!!!!!

 Natalia

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! You're so lucky!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! AG really sucks you in with all their deals huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!! I went to AG Store Dallas on that Sunday on the 7 th but I got molly and Emily best friend collection so I also got their accessories and their dogs but we didn't notice the deal till after we payed and when we went to checkout again we bought yank but it was awsone I'm posting pictures on my blog of the store cause I also ate at the bistro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jordy, I guess so!
    Kayla, cool! I went the third for shopping, nd on the ninth for my late birthday celebration. I also got one more outfi, which I will post abo soon! Thanks for all the comments everybody!
    Oh and here's a joke our waitress at the bistro told us.
    What did the baby corn say to the mama corn?????



    Where's Pop corn! Ahahahaha

    ReplyDelete