Sunday, July 14, 2013

New blog

Hi guys!
Just wanted to let you all know that Saige has a blog! She just started it, but please if you could follow it, it would be great.

I will try to post on here as soon as possible. Things have been pretty hectic because I just got back from vacation, and turns out my, MY suitcase was left in another airport, and it won't come back till later today.

Anyway, keep being cool and here is the link to Saige's blog: Saige4ever.blogspot.com
You can also get to her blog by scrolling to the bottom of the page, and clicking on the picture of Saige.

Also, did you notice I finally figured out the header. And yes, that is Saige's sparkle dress which I got when I went to celebrate my late birthday at the AG bistro. I will post Saiges Sparkle Sunset Photoshoot as soon as possible!


I know this may be weird, but Autumn from "One doll out there" could you please comment with the exact link of the award. I can't seem to copy the picture, so if I can get the URL, I can post the award post really soon. Thanks!

And remember to check out Saige's blog!
Have a nice day!

Natalia (and Saige)

No comments:

Post a Comment