Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I got awarded

I got awarded by Esther from "One doll out there"
I will answer the questions now:

1. If you could have a "flower pen name" like we do on Violets and Daisies, what would it be?
I love cherry blossoms and roses, so it would probably be something like, Cherry Rose. Does that even make sense?

2. What is your favorite ever bible verse and why?
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." It's so inspiring!

3. What are the blogs which inspire you most?
Doll Delight by the Spicy's, Pretty Lilly an American Girl and Americangirlfan.

4. If you and your friends could visit any country, where would you go?
We would go somewhere warm and tropical, with white beaches, blue oceans and palm trees.


That was fun!


Now I award:

1. Pretty Lilly
2. Alanna Bailey
3. Maria
4. Meg
5. Toygirl 02

Here is the award!



No comments:

Post a Comment