Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Late Fall Photoshoot

Hi!
I feel weird doing this because we had a small first snow where I live, but nevertheless, here is a photoshoot. I took these pictures of Chrissa a few weeks ago, I think they came out great!
I will probably also make these pics into a video for my youtube! Also, if you haven't yet, make sure to go check out my youtube channel, CaramelDollsForever! And one more thing! PLEASE go to Saige's blog, Saige4ever.blogspot.com, follow it and take a look around. I just posted a BEAUTIFUL photoshoot, I would be so happy if you looked at the pictures!

















So this was only a bit of the pictures, I decided to make a video with the rest. So please visit my youtube channel, I have an opening video and an awesome stopmotion on it, it would make my day!
THANKS
By the way, like my new signature? Made it myself, including the picture!

1 comment: