Saturday, November 2, 2013

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!! And bunch of other stuff

Hey guys so here is a bunch of stuff in one post.
Complete SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!
First I was looking on dolldiaries.com and saw the post about goty 2014, Issabelle. If you haven't seen her here is a pic from the website:



She is so pretty but I do like Saige better




Now for the next thing
It was recently my sister's birthday and she got (drum-roll please) a maplelea horse, Chinook
She loves her to death. Also in our family it's a tradition on a child's birthday for the other child to get a small present so she doesn't feel left out. So I got the book I <3 Art
It's a great book and is so much fun



I'm sorry I haven't been posting a lot but I'm just really busy so I do try!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment