Saturday, November 16, 2013

Help!

Hi guys!
So, December is coming, and along with it..Christmas!!!!
Yay!


So, even though this holiday isn't all about presents, I've started thinking about my Christmas wishlist.
And I'm hopelessly lost

Really, there's four things on my list. And the fifth one, is the only AG item.
The reason I didn't put that on my list is, is that I'm not sure if I should ask for it
The four things i would like are already sort of expensive, and Saige's painting set is pricey.
I love it, but do you guys think I should just look for it on eBay one day, If I'm DYING for it??

The other things I want are like, my dreeeeeeeams
So what should I do???

Please help!!!
Natalia

4 comments:

  1. I think you should put it on the list. After all, it's a WISHlist, so it doesn't mean you'll get it. And who knows? Christmas is a time of magic...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I put crazy expensive things on my list, and occasionally, I'll get it!

      Delete
  2. Thanks guys
    Basically, I'm asking for an Ipod touch 5 generation, and a few other things not AG related..and I thought..
    well, should I ask for Saig'es painting set??
    It is 48 dollars....
    Thanks anyway...I'll probably put it, but I doubt I'll get it

    ReplyDelete