Friday, September 27, 2013

Stuff I'm getting

Hey so this is my first official post
Since you know that I ordered Saige, I thought I would tell you everything I'm gonna get. I'm paying for it all with my own money I have saved up. Here it is:





Saige

Saige's Accessories
Saige's Sweater Outfit
Saige's Sparkle Dress
Saige's Pajamas
Sparkly Hair Pick
 
These are all of the things that I am getting. I hope you enjoyed this. Also comment down below if you have Saige and how you like her, your opinion about her. I'm just curious. I can't wait til Saige gets here!!!!!!! Bye.
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Heu Bob Molly!
    Looks like we'll have the same amount of Saige outfits! You'll have her pj's, I have her tunic outfit!
    I also can't wait till she gets here, to meet my Saige
    -Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually for Christmas I might get Saige's tunic outfit:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh
    So looks like you'll have one more Saige outfit than me.
    Actually, I'm thinking about getting her riding outfit, mayb Christmas
    And also remembrandt and her painting set too
    Oh we'll
    See ya monday
    Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your opinion
    I totally agree since I went to the ag place during the summer and I have seen Natalia's Saige

    ReplyDelete