Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Dolls I like

Hi!
A few weeks ago, my cyber friend Brooke from "the four AG sisters" made a post like this. I would do a shoutout, but she is shutting down the blog. I'll miss you Brooke!!!!

So, this is not my wish list. Please don't call me greedy or selfish, I am just showing you the dolls I like and what I would name them if I owned them.
I hope you like it.

Primrose Charllotte Fox: From Tennessee and New Mexico
I really like this doll and find her very unique. I would name her Primrose because its a unique name, just like her personality. Prim would be an kind, gentle girl with passion for music. She would play the flute, the guitar, a little bit of piano and the violin. She's so pretty.
Charlotten Amber Fox: From South Dakota
I think this doll is so pretty. I love her face and if I got her she would be my first doll with bangs. Charlie is also musical, but she also enjoys history and learning all about the past and what life was like before. She is not the sister of Prim but if I ever got one of these dolls, it would be either Charlie or Prim, not both.

Leah Samantha James: From Ireland and Long Island, New York
If I was to get any doll right now, it would be Leah. I just LOVE her! She is so pretty and since my friend has her, I know she is so photogenic. Also, she represents the main character in of my stories, Samantha Leah James. This Leah is fun, energetic and so sporty. She plays so many sports I can't even name them all and is always up for a match of some kind. She is very friendly and always on the lookout for girls to join her group.

Kenley Amira Stone: From Florida
I love this doll. She is so unique and pretty. I haven't come up with a personality for her yet, but I know that she would be trustworthy, a bit shy and always up for adventure.

Destiny Sapphire Mills: New York and Beverly Hills
Even though this doll is names Caroline, I don't think it really fits her. Destiny is a girly girl through and through and loves anything pink. She loves to be onstage, acting in plays, dancing or singing. She has a soft spot for ballet and cheesy musicals. She hopes to preform on Broadway one day. Destiny is funny, caring and the best friend anyone could ever have.


Adele Maria Gardner: From New Orleans
Like Caroline, I thought that Marie-Grace just doesn't fit her. Adele loves to sing. She has a clean pure voice and loves all kinds of music. She is a shy, gentle girl but can act a bit silly around her friend. She dreams of being a singer that inspires girls to be their best.

 
Rebecca Rachel Rubin: From New York, with Russian descendants
My friend has this doll because I gave it to her as a birthday/communion present and both of us love her. She is so photogenic and has gorgeous eyes. If I owned Rebecca she would be a fun, happy girl that loved to act. Like Destiny, she dreams of being on Broadway and acting in a movie or two. She loves fashion and shopping.

Emma Hailey Bennett: From England and Long Island, New York
Emma is a shy, calm girl that loves animals. She has big dreams to create a place where she can nurse animals back to health and help cats and dogs find homes. She loves being outside and sleepovers with her friends. Even though it seems unlikely, she loves hip-hop and goes to lessons every week. Like Leah, Emma's name and look is based on the second main character in my story whose name is Hailey Emma Bennett. Sadly, if I would like to get Emma, I would have to get her this year, since the Emily doll is retiring.


Cecile Eveline Rey: From New Orleans
Cecile is a energetic, adventurous girl with heart. She loves adventures and her heart yearns to travel the globe one day. Sometimes, she pretends that she travels around the world in less than 80 days and becomes famous. She can already hear it: Professor Cecile Rey, has traveled the world. She desperately wants to visit Africa and Europe, especially Ghana and France, two countries she has descendants from. She also loves anything antique and vintage.

Asia Ivy Ling: From San Francisco and China
For a long time now, I've had a soft spot for those almond shaped eyes and sweet haircut. Asia is a kind, friendly girl that loves gymnastics and dance. She is a huge fan of hip-hop, the dance style and the music, and loves to practice her gymnastics moves to the newest tunes. As you might have guessed, Asia is very flexible and loves to amaze her friends by putting in gymnastic shows every once in a while.

Ashley Chloe Moritz: From Los Angeles
Ashley is different. She is still discovering her talents and figuring out who she really is. She likes theatre, drama and improv. She enjoys baking, jazz dancing, photography and babysitting. Her favorite thing to bake is cupcakes, and she loves to lavishly decorate them and give them to her friends. She loves to take pictures of nature, and also enjoys making music videos. Ashley is nice, hyper and loves to make new friends. 




I hope you enjoyed this post! I had a lot of fun doing this, and I would LOVE to know what doll you like!  I do not own any pictures except for the Rebecca in the garden one and the one of Caroline near her skiff. I took this myself. 
Also, please check out the post below, and let me know how to make a YouTube channel!!
Anks, and have a great day (especially if your suffering from a cold, like me)
Love ya guys!


Natalia


1 comment: