Thursday, September 26, 2013

Cool stuff

Hi guys!
So, I have very exciting news.
So this blog isn't left abandoned, we're gonna be doing something special
We're gonna have a second author!
YES A SECOND AUTHOR

My good friend Molly is going to lend a hand and now this blog will be led by not one, but TWO dolly fans.
Molly has one ag doll, one mapleala doll, one h4h girl doll, and her new SAIGE (Yes, SAIGE) is on her way home.
I will work more on making this blog better for both of us to work this weekend, and look forward to a post from Molly soon!


Also, how do you create a youtube channel. PLEASE COMMENT
And remember to check out my first ever this or that post below, and to check out my "dolls i like" post, also below


HAVE A GREAT DAY
Natalia

3 comments:

  1. Autumn, I tried, but it didn't exactly work. Thanks anyway, I'll keep trying
    -Natalia(who did not feel like logging in so she answered anonymously)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autmn,
    IT WORKED
    I created a new google account, and now I have to wait a bit, so I can change my name. Then I'll begin!
    -Natalia
    Thanks so much, I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete