Saturday, June 15, 2013

Summer coming up soon!!!

Hi guys!!!!!!

Oh my gosh, I AM SO SORRY
I HAVEN'T BEEN BLOGGING FOR EVER!!!!
BUT!!!
Summer is almost here which means two months of vacation for me, which means lots of time.
Which means that I can blog tons!!!


So, it's about a week before I'm leaving for a trip (wich includes AG place Dallas and NY) so, until I get to my Aunt's house, no blogging WITH PICTURES for me. When I get to my aunt's house, then I will show you the doll I'll get.

So, we got the ipad about a month ago, so I've already taken tons of pictures. Check out this first photo shoot!
Playing with dolls

Hannah and Marie-Grace

Alyssa and Caroline

Julie playing with Juliet's (mini Julie) hairs


Chrissa, Ginger and Bear. She is patiently waiting for her Kit doll to come this summer

Chrissa

Hannah and Chrissa

Hannah

Chrissa

Gorgeous Hannah

Winter hello's!

Julie

Alyssa

Hug!


The mini's!

Juliet

Marie-Grace

Caroline

Feet!



Group Picture!

Hannah

Chrissa

Julie

Alyssa



I edited this picture using InstaEditor

Now, before we continue the next photoshoot, I wanted to mention I'm finishing the Giveaway, because nobody sends pictures....I may do it when I have more followers.

Next photoshoot is of Chrissa. It was raining, and afterwards it was beautiful outside so put on her jacket and she headed outside. Always ask for permission, or think about the consequences before taking a doll outside!!!!!






<3



Love this

Awesome













Bokeh (sort of)

Bokeh (sort of)




Can you see Chrissa





(Sorry, I couldn't flip it)
New photography trick

Using InstaCollage, I made this awesome "Spring is here" collage. The edit for black and white pictures was Sepia!


So last but not least, since I am selling my bitties, I took some rememberance pictures!!! Here they are!! I'm crossing your fingers that someone will buy them before I go on my trip, so I can get more stuff at the AG  places. 
Emily and Anna


Lying on the grass



Swinging



Playing hide n seek

Best friends!


So, that's it for now!!! I'll try to blog with pics in about two weeks or so!!!!!
Have a GREAT SUMMER!!!!
(Made by me)
Love,
Natalia



1 comment: