Sunday, October 27, 2013

:P

Hey guys
I forgot to tell you but when I got Saige she came with the how to care for your doll with straight hair. I was kind of disappointed because I never had a doll with curly hair and I don't exactly know how to care for it. So if you have Saige and she came with how to care for your doll with curly hair please comment down below what I should do to take of her hair. Oh and by the way I do have the sparkly hair pick and a spray bottle. Thanks and comment down below,
MOLLY


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Actually, I got a used Samantha, and I just emailed American Girl and asked them to email me the curly hair guide! They did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spray her hair with water, brush it, then put it back in the original twist thing for a few days. It works really well to keep her hair nice!

    ReplyDelete