Thursday, February 21, 2013

Bad Newsy

Hi pals!
Oh what can happen to a person is unbelievable!
Finally, I have a break from school, which means that I can post a ton! I wanted to take a dolly out in the fresh fallen snow, but NO. Guess what? I broke my arm! A bone in by my wrist went CRACK, and it's my right hand! I'm right handed! So, I'm having trouble just writing this down! So, as you may see I added a poll on the right. Two actually.
I've been thinking about selling my bitties, because I never use them. :(
So vote on the poll tellig me if you think I should or not.
The one above, shows the dolls I would like to get with Saige in the summer, if I would sell my bitties. So, this post is basically pics (in order) of the dolls!
Gahh my hand, I can't write well!























I forgot one doll http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/set/id/1714/uid/86 thats a link to see her
The doll with the most votes wont be necisseraly (i know i spelled that wrong) the one i buy, but it will help me narrow down the list to 5 or 4 dolls. Honestly, I don't know what doll I get cause they all look different in real life, so yeah.

BUT PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!!!


Love, 
Natalia

(So sorry, have to take a break from blogging for two weeks!) Even then my hand will be weak, but i'll try!

Again
Love,Natalia

10 comments:

  1. AWWWW!!! Get well soon!!! If you do sell your bitties, I might be interested, depending on the price and what my parents say, which ones do you have? I forget. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fine! I would send it to you when I go the states for the summer, cause i dont live their....but I have girl blond hair, blue eyes, light skin, and the african american one. You could buy one with her meet outfit and accesesories but email me if your interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes I'm interested too in the bitty twins! :) Same as Dollygirl though on price/parents. And the mini Molly stuff is coming, I've just been busy with school ;) And I hope your arm is feeling better soon--those breaks are nasty! :P
    ~Molly W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah. Bad news, again! I can't send them to you guys cuz it will cost A LOT. :(
    I will try to sell them at my school fair :(
    I might not get another ag with Saige, cuz i might get another hearts for hearts, but, idk
    Hopefully I will manage to get money for 2 ag and 1 h4h
    PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear that! Hope you feel better soon. My mom has a sprain so she knows how you feel. :(
    I totally recommend Caroline, she is so pretty! :)
    ~Lydia~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are better soon! I just found your blog and followed it! Please follow me back at www.storiesbylindsay.blogspot.com. Thanks!

    *Lindsay*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone who voted. It means a lot. I think I'm going to shorten the vote ending date, and then make another poll, and you'll find out what it's for later!
    Love, Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I really like the third doll! She is gorgeous, (to me). Sorry about your arm. Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that since you are getting Saige, you should stay away from red haired dolls. I think you should get the second one!

    ReplyDelete